One of the best parts of going on vacation is experiencing different types of food and restaurants. And like other destination locations, Universal Orlando Resort offers great food options for families.
Whether you want to pick up a quick breakfast, have a light lunch, enjoy a yummy treat, or even sit down for a gourmet meal, CityWalk, the onsite Loews hotels, and the parks have a lot of delicious cuisine available for you.
Food Options at CityWalk® and Inside the Parks
- Fine Dining. Inside the park, you will find nicer sit-down restaurants like Lombard's Seafood Grill (in Universal Studios® Florida) and Mythos (in Islands of Adventure®) that often require reservations.
- Casual Dining. Not quite as fancy, but equally as delicious are places like Confisco Grille (close to the entrance in Islands of Adventure®).
- Quick-Serve Restaurants. If you're looking for fast and/or less expensive, both parks have lots of options. You do not need reservations for these types of restaurants. Consider taking advantage of their family meal plan, which could save you up to 30% if you buy the dining plan in advance. Click here to learn more.
- Options in CityWalk®. Click on this link to see all the different restaurants and cuisine options available to you at CityWalk®. Menus and phone numbers are available on the site for your convience.
- Options in Islands of Adventure®. Here is a link for food options at Universal's Island of Adventure®.
- Options in Universal Studios® Florida. And here is a link for food options at Universal Studios®.
Food Options at the Onsite Loews Hotels
Loews' onsite hotels offer a variety of fine and casual dining options.
- Options at the Cabana Bay Beach Resort. Universal Orlando® Resorts' newest hotel features a variety of options. Join us there for our Pool and Pizza Party on Friday, August 29 and check out other options for dining later.
- Options at the Loews Hard Rock Hotel. Whether you are looking for fine dining, casual dining, or poolside food service, the Hard Rock Hotel is a great place to eat. Located next to our host hotel, it's only a short walk. Check out options here.
- Options at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel. Looking for delicious Italian cuisine? Look no further. Our host hotel offers a variety of food from pasta to gelato and much more. Check out the options here.
- Options at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort. Experience the tropics, along with diverse food options, at this amazing resort. Check out the options here.
Special Event and Character Dining Options
We recognize that many of you or your children suffer from food allergies or have specific food preferences. As you plan out your meals, keep in mind that a lot of the restaurants cater to a variety of food preferences: vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.
Additional Food Information an Recommendations
Our Orlando Adventure 2014 marks our 4th year partnering with Universal Orlando® Resort on blogger-related events. Looking for more information regarding bloggers' past experiences and recommendations? Click here:
Keep in mind, we have included seven meals and two dessert parties in your Family Forward Pass. Please refer to the Family Forward eNewsletters or to the Family Forward site for more details about when and where these meals are taking place.